Mind & Body

One of those moments, when you get transported in time.

It happens to me quite often. I wake up, disturbed and heavy in the mind .. and in that heaviness listen to some song playing somewhere faintly ... and I get transported to some other time ...

My body, my mind starts feeling strange. As if I have been transported to some other dimension. Not just the mind even my body reacts to it ... The body remembers the sensation ...

Sometimes its the other way round. The heat of the summer, the smell of the rains, getting wet in the rains take me back in time ...

Maybe its just the emotional baggage that I carry( which I still believe is sub-conscious :O ), or maybe its just a disturbed sleep cycle.

Warm Afternoons


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aagggrrrr!! part of it is not visible !

Anonymous said...

True.. happens to me too.. songs and weather.. cant think of anything else..

Anonymous said...

PS : First anonymous is not me.. :)