The next morning.









The enthusiasm hasn't yet worn off. No matter how hard I try, the dates wont lie. Yes, its my third post since yesterday night. I think i am just compensating for some later lazy times.

The pictures you see are from my hometown. My home and my hometown. Its among the hills in the eastern ghats. Surrounded by hills on almost all sides, the journey through the mountains is inescapably refreshing. I take a bus from Vishakhapatnam. The journey is around 6 hours , of which around 2 hours are spent crossing the Andhra border. The drop in temperature as you crossover from the Andhra border into Orissa is quite steep and noticeable. Especially if its summer. Its quite a picturesque journey through the hills. Will talk about it some other time.

I am unable to write much , maybe its the early morning blues , or maybe i am not articulate enough. But I miss the clouds on the hills during monsoons. The rain, the small creeks, the smell in the air, the years of innocence. Thats Jeypore. Thats my Home.

Rosso.

1 comments:

Pallavi said...

sorries if you wanted to keep this blog pristine ..:D
waise cheeting here, the sekund photo frm top doesnt seem like it was taken at sunrise..sach bolo ?